Friday, October 11, 2013

AMERICANA - 'Feels Good' - 1973 Flower Power Era ART POSTER 1973 - $2000

 

If It Feels Good...Do It!

Hippie/Flower Power era Collectible Art Poster - 'FEELS GOOD'
1973 Western Graphics Corporation
P.O. Box 467
Eugene, OR 97041
503-686-2200
'FEELS GOOD'  Catalog # 503
Photographer - Pat Powers
(That's all the info at bottom of print.)

This very collectible art poster was purchased while in Berkeley, CA.

The print is mounted on an acid free backing.  The frame complements the colors in the picture.



Very Large, extremely scarce early Pat Powers work. Limited Edition Poster measures a huge 34.5in. x 25in.(87.63cm x 63.5cm)

Excellent, near mint condition, & no color fading. The attached pictures do not do the colors justice. All the colors are vibrant, & this collectible poster looks as good as it did in 1973.

   
(This is the best I can do with pix with my little camera, & no studio.)
I will entertain VERY REASONABLE OFFERS.

1 comment:

  1. Appreciation to my father who shared with me about this blog, this weblog is
    truly awesome.

    My website :: Orlando SEO Service Online

    ReplyDelete